In order to get your question seen by the members most qualified to answer it, you need to categorize your question appropriately. When you ask a question from a specific topic page the category field will automatically select the category that that topic belongs to. So you won't need to change its categorization. However, if your question is about a different topic or you've asked a question directly from the Homework Help homepage or your member dashboard, you can change its category by clicking on the category name. Please select the most relevant category available.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my avatar?
- How do I update my profile?
- How can I find questions to answer?
- Can I email or message other BookRags members?
- How do I report abuse?
- Can I edit or delete my answer once I've posted it?
- Can I post more than one answer to a question?
- I’m having trouble answering a question…
- Guidelines for answering questions
- What if nobody answers a question I paid for?